Race registration is closed:
the race registration service is closed for the summer!
We'll reopen for the 2013-2014 season in November to enable you to print race entries.
Please visit the Schedule page in the fall to see the season race schedule
and come back here when the season opening is approaching to prepare your entry cards.
Online registration through SkiRaceReg.com
will also be back in 2014, providing you with a simple, reliable way to submit and manage
your race entries.
- print entry for each event you wish to enter
- provide age/contact info if not pre-filled from your member account info
- write a separate check for entry fee in each race you enter, made out to the race organizer
- mail entry card and checks to organizing area, per info on
Season Schedule page
Please get entries to area organizers at least 1-2 weeks prior to the race whenever possible, it helps with race preparation and staffing so they can put on the best event possible for us.
And check the web site for additional info or updates during the week prior to the race.
The entry deadline for submitting race entries is listed on the Season Schedule page
and included on both the printable event entry form available here on farwestmasters.org
as well as the calendar entries on the SkiRaceReg.com online race entry system.
Late entries after the entry deadline and day-of-race signups at race registration checkin
may or may not be accepted, according to the policy determined by each race organizer,
and in some cases may be subject to a late fee.
- always check in at registration (usually 7:30-8:30AM)
- if you need a weekend license, please arrive a bit early to fill out USSA application. You will need to provide proof of medical insurance coverage, so please have your insurance card with you with carrier and policy number.
Torn check policy: just a reminder, Far West Masters
has a "torn check policy" for race entries that allows you to cancel without penalty up until the
entry deadline, which is ordinarily at least one day before the race
(e.g. you must cancel by end-of-day on Thursday for a weekend race starting on Saturday).
You are responsible for contacting the race organizer to cancel an entry.
The cancellation policy applies equally to both online and mailed race entries.
We really need competitors to get entries in to the organizer1-2 weeks prior to the event whenever possible so we can get a reasonable head count outlook
for planning and staffing the event. If you're considering competing in an event but aren't
sure whether you'll be able to make it, go ahead and send your entry in - just contact the
race organizer and cancel if it turns out you can't make it.